Whole House Water Filter Solution
Under Bench Water Filter
Boiling Water Taps
Do you know the quality of your water supply?
It’s important to know what the state of your water is if you aren’t connected to your local town supply.
If you obtain your water from a well, bore, lake, river, or if you collect rain water then it makes sense to have it tested. These tests will give you the information required to determine your water filter needs, and make certain that you and your family have access to safe drinking water.
Testing can detect many issues, such as;
- Corrosion caused by leaks in copper lines or premature deterioration of hot water cylinder elements
- Water hardness caused by Calcium build up in kettles
- Chlorine levels
- We can arrange a separate test for E.Coli if, you suspect people are becoming ill from your water source.
We supply and fit various water filters that are tailored to your water requirements.
Not all water supplies are the same so it pays to have yours tested first. This ensures you’re being recommended a product that will work for you.
It is recommended that well owners or those not on a town water supply test their water at least annually for bacteria, nitrates, and any contaminants of concern.
More frequent testing should be considered if:
- There is a change in the taste, odour or appearance of your water
- If there has been a problem with the septic tank recently
- Family members have become ill with gastrointestinal illness
We can arrange testing of your water supply and find the most suitable water treatment solution to ensure your drinking water is safe.