Some of our most popular upgrade and fixture installations include:
- LED retrofit of existing fluorescent lighting
- Upgrade downlights to LED lighting
- Install new light fittings
- Supply & install outdoor lighting
- Upgrade or install security lighting
- Install new stove, cooktop, oven or freestanding oven
- Install rangehood
- Install extra power plugs, TV outlets, phone outlets
- Supply & install heat pumps
Any client supplied items must come with a Supplier Declaration of Conformity (SDoC). We can supply and install fittings contact use to discuss your requirements.
Clyne & Bennie are a Healthier Homes Canterbury recognised service provider.
Healthier Homes Canterbury is one way to help people to upgrade to cleaner, more efficient home heating and achieve a warmer, drier, healthier home.
Healthier Homes Canterbury enables ratepayers, who meet criteria, to add the cost of home heating, insulation and/or ventilation products and installation to their rates bills.
Our Certified Home Performance Advisor will work with you to find the best solution to make your home warmer, drier and healthier.
We provide the following services:
- Bathroom renovations
- Under floor heating
- Kitchen renovations
- House rewiring
- Fans and ventilation
- Indoor/outdoor heating options
- Electrical switch board upgrades & installations
- Temporary supply
- Pre purchase house inspections
Our electrical & plumbing team work together to install, upgrade or repair your hot water system. Our services include:
- Fault finding on hot water cylinders
- Replace elements in hot water cylinders
- Replace thermostat in hot water cylinders
- Supply & install new hot water cylinders
- Supply & install hot water heat pumps
- Gas conversion for hot water heating
- Supply & install hot water tap for ( boiled, filtered & chilled water)
We work together with architects, builders and homeowners to deliver excellent workmanship all backed by our Master Plumbers and Master Electricians Guarantees. We work throughout the Christchurch and North Canterbury areas, contact us to discuss your requirements.