Need a change? We’re looking for a Drainage Foreman to join our growing mid-sized Drainage Department.
Our drainage team are known for their attention to detail and quality workmanship.
They pride themselves on the positive feedback they get from customers who tell them they do a great job, are easy to communicate with and know their stuff.
Our team deals with a variety of work:
- CCTV & fault finding
- Design & Build
- CHCH City Council
If you are experienced, organised and a self-starter then get in touch with us to discuss this opportunity.
- You’ll be responsible for planning the job and organising the equipment on site
- Be technically competent around drainage installation methods and requirements
- Communicating with staff in the crew & office, customers and suppliers
- On site problem solving
- Working with the team to get the job done, setting clear expectations
- Ensuring team compliance with Health & Safety standards
Experience & attributes
- Full Class 2 & WTR desirable but not essential
- Be organised, motivated and driven
- Excellent communications skills
- Attention to detail is a must, we pride ourselves on quality workmanship & problem solving
- Hold New Zealand work permit
- Have a full clean NZ driver’s license
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel and emails)
- High standards of workmanship and knowledge of current NZ Building Code regulations and standards
- Top hourly rate and over time rates
- Company vehicle for the purpose of travelling to and from work
- Company apparel, phone and tablet/laptop
- A chance to progress your career with development and upskilling (CPD)
- Be part of a team that values its workers and the efforts they put in
- Social functions that includes family
If you’re looking for a new challenge and believe you have the skills and enthusiasms required then please apply online with a cover letter and CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.