Ecodan Heat Pumps – PUHZ-SW Outdoor UnitsRequest a Quote
Ecodan Heat Pumps – PUHZ-SW Outdoor Units
Ecodan Split Air Source Heat Pumps
Increasing energy bills, coupled with the need to heat our homes and hot water efficiently, is driving the demand for alternative forms of domestic heating. Mitsubishi Electric has utilised their expertise and industry-leading technology to develop Ecodan – a super energy efficient heat pump solution that combines both hot water heating and room heating through one system.
PUHZ-SW OUTDOOR UNITS
The Ecodan Split Air Source Heat Pump ranges from 4.5kW to 16kW. Designed to suit a wide range of applications, these models offer a viable solution for the varying requirements that domestic and small commercial applications demand.
• Split unit allowing water connections to be made internally
• No need for gas supply, flues or ventilation
• Single phase power supply with a low starting current
• Low maintenance and quiet operation
• 2-Zone Space Heating Control
• Energy monitoring as standard
• Heating and hot water
• The vast majority of NZ homes
• Small retail outlets
• Dental and doctors’ surgeries
• Public sector and commercial buildings
These products can only be installed by a authorised installer, request a quote from Clyne & Bennie for product and installation.
Please contact us if you require more information.
Clyne & Bennie are authorised installers for the Ecodan Hot Water Heat Pumps.
Please contact us for a quote to purchase.