Ecodan Heat Pumps – PUHZ-SWH Zubadan Outdoor UnitsRequest a Quote
Ecodan Heat Pumps – PUHZ-SHW Zubadan Outdoor Units
Ecodan Split Air Source Heat Pumps
Increasing energy bills, coupled with the need to heat our homes and hot water efficiently, is driving the demand for alternative forms of domestic heating. Mitsubishi Electric has utilised their expertise and industry-leading technology to develop Ecodan – a super energy efficient heat pump solution that combines both hot water heating and room heating through one system.
PUHZ-SHW ZUBADAN OUTDOOR UNITS
The Ecodan Split Zubadan Air Source Heat Pump ranges from 8kW to 23kW. Designed to suit a wide range of domestic and commercial applications, these models maintain full heating capacity as ambient temperatures drop below zero right down to -15°C. Proven in cold climate areas such as Mt Ruapehu, Zubadan systems won’t let you down in the cold..
• Split unit allowing water connections to be made internally
• No need for gas supply, flues or ventilation
• Single phase power supply with a low starting current
• Low maintenance and quiet operation
• 2-Zone Space Heating Control
• Energy monitoring as standard
• Operates in outside temperatures as low as -28ºC with Zubadan Technology
These products can only be installed by a authorised installer, request a quote from Clyne & Bennie for product and installation.
Please contact us if you require more information.
Clyne & Bennie are authorised installers for the Ecodan Hot Water Heat Pumps.
Please contact us for a quote to purchase.