Master Plumbers of the Year 2010:
This award is a national recognition. It acknowledges professionalism in the industry. It rewards high levels of workmanship and is represented by a prestigious, solid greenstone trophy.
With the best companies in the country striving for this esteemed title, it was a tough competition and Clyne & Bennie plumbing is thrilled to be recognised as a nationwide leader in the industry.
A few excerpts from the Plumbers’ Journal article that outlined the achievement are below:
Clyne & Bennie Plumbing’s commitment to its clients, to Master Plumbers and to top quality workmanship was recognised recently when the company received the industry’s supreme business award – Master Plumber of the Year.
- The judging panel looks for excellence in six key areas: customer service, marketing, image, business performance, personnel and commitment to the industry through involvement with Master Plumbers and other groups – all of which Clyne & Bennie Plumbing demonstrated in spades.
- The Master Plumbers logo always appears alongside the company’s brand, assuring customers that all work will be carried out to exacting standards. Clyne & Bennie Plumbing is a long-standing member, and its ongoing commitment was first recognised back in 2005 with a Standard of Excellence Award by the Canterbury Master Plumbers Association.
- “The quality of entries this year was extremely high, which is a real indication of the value placed on this award by our members,” said Dave [NZ Master Plumbers President]. “The winner of this year’s award has built up a credible reputation for providing an exceptional residential and commercial plumbing service.”
- NZ Master Plumbers of the Year 2010
- Canterbury Master Plumbers “Standard of Excellence” Award 2005
- Canterbury Master Plumbers Services To Industry Award